2018 WA BAND MANAGER
Legal Terms and Conditions
The benefactor of Tapped By Otherside
is Otherside Brewing Co. Pty Ltd (ABN 31 613 272 343).
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The grant program is open to all West Australian residents who are over 18 years of age. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the grant on the promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
By applying for a Tapped by Otherside grant you also give us permission to add your details onto our Tapped Applicants email list. To do this, your information will be shared with Mailchimp. You can opt out by unsubscribing at anytime.
PERIOD OF GRANT APPLICATION
August 9 - August 20 (5pm Western Standard Time).
No applications submitted outside this period will be accepted.
PROCEDURE & GRANT APPLICATION
To successfully be considered for a Tapped By Otherside grant, applicants must:
- Submit a formal application at tappedbyotherside.com
- Ensure all details are correct and current
- Submit during the submission period
- Entries are decided by the panel of judges.
- The final grant recipient will be announced by Monday, August 27
- The winner will receive the grant funds to help fund expenses of attending Big Sound Music Conference. Big Sound Music Conference, in Brisbane on 4–7 September 2018, must be attended by the grant recipient.
- If Big Sound Music Conference is not attended by the grant recipient, the grant funds will be forfeited.
- The grant recipient must arrange their own travel, accomodation, delegates pass and any other expenses themselves.
- The grant recipient must supply quotes and a budget for expenses covering travel, accomodation, delegates pass and any other expenses before the grant funds will be transferred.
- Decisions of the promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into
2018 BAND MANAGERS GRANT CONDITIONS
The winning grant recipient will receive:
- $3,500.00 AUD grant on agreeance the funds will be used to attend Big Sound Music Conference, in Brisbane on 4–7 September 2018, – or else funds may be forfeited.
- The grant recipient must comply with any third-party terms and conditions relevant to the grant: in relation to airfares, accommodation, and/or tickets as applicable
- The grant recipient must make themselves available for reasonable media/photographic promotion and publicity as requested by the promoter, or the grant monies may be forfeited
- The grant recipient agrees to partaking in reasonable online/social media activity after the awarding of the grant, including via Otherside Brewing Co. social properties
- The grant recipient agrees to endorse Otherside Brewing Co. while undertaking the relevant tour
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any additional costs associated with the application/use of the grant. The recipient is responsible for all costs above the grant amount associated with using the grant, including (if applicable) additional travel, accommodation and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money
- No component of the grant can be transferred or redeemed for purposes other than those clearly stipulated in the T&Cs
- In the event that the grant becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel the grant program
The grant recipient will be notified by email by Friday, August 24, 2018 by 5pm WST. Funds will be transferred on supply of quotes and a budget for expenses covering travel, accomodation, delegates pass and any other expenses to attend Big Sound Music Conference. An invoice must be provided to Otherside Brewing Co. Pty Ltd – standard invoice processing times apply.
You warrant that:
- All details provided with your entry are true and accurate
- You have all necessary rights to grant the promoter the rights granted under these Terms and Conditions
- Your entry is true and honest
- Use of your entry by the promoter, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will not infringe the rights of any third parties
- And you will indemnify the promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties
- You acknowledge that the promoter is under no obligation to use your entry, and any reproduction and/or communication of your entry to the public by the promoter (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) is at the complete discretion of the promoter
- You agree that the promoter may use your personal details provided to the promoter for the purpose of conducting the grant process. The promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, to assist in conducting this process. Grant recipient names will be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The promoter may also use your personal information for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the promoter
- If there is any event/circumstance that prevents or hinders the promoter’s conduct of the grant program or the promoter’s ability to deliver the grant/s to the grant winner/s, the promoter may, at its discretion, cancel the grant program and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another recipient
- The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the promoter will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the grant program or accepting or using any grant